Don't they make a sensor hub?

Tweeks

From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Robot Bill <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 4:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Number of sensors

JMU Security Warning: The message below contains a link to a non-JMU service where fraudulent sites are often found. DO NOT TYPE JMU PASSWORDS INTO THE SITE. Do not click the link unless you're sure the site serves a legitimate purpose known to you.

Just to be clear, r.e. "You'd need a multiplexor of some sort", that is most likely a violation of Rule R01.

R01 – All Equipment – All Equipment must be made entirely of LEGO-manufactured building elements in original factory condition.

To the best of my knowledge, there are no "LEGO-manufactured" multiplexors. You can find ones manufactured by other companies, but those are not allowed in FLL.

More importantly, that would violate Rule R05.

R05 – Other Electric/Electronic Things – No other electric/electronic things are allowed in the competition area for Mission related activity.

Best of Luck! Have Fun!
Bill