Hi,

My name is Monson and I am coaching for the second year. Based on our past years robotic missions experience on tournament day, we wanted to run a few of our missions earlier on a different FLL table than ours. Is there any team out there who can accommodate us for 30-45 minutes over the weekend to do this? We are located in Chantilly, VA (South Riding). We prefer the following times, but will try to be flexible.

Sunday 10/25 (3 - 7 PM)
Saturday 10/31 (1 - 5 PM)
Sunday 11/1 (3 - 7 PM)

We are open to others in the area who wants to try our table also.

Does anybody try this every year? Let us know your thoughts.

Regards,
Monson Cherian
FLL Coach