1. When does the robot missions 2.5 minutes timer start? Is it after we
setup the robot and jig at base and press the program run button on the
brick?

2. Are we allowed to touch the robot without penalty during the 2.5
minutes if it is running but has entered completely inside safety.

3. What is the penalty for touching the robot and bring it to base if
needed, during the 2.5 mins.

4. Can plastic bag and animal be removed out of table once in has been
brought to safety by the robot and then placed back in the safety area when
needed? This is to clear the robot's path in the safety area.

5. When will we get information regarding the Fairfax (George Mason)
tournament? We need to inform parents. We have viewed the fllstartingpoint
video.

Thanks,
Cedric