You are absolutely right Marvin. Let me put it in different words for others.  If you carefully look at the truck mission, it is designed that way.  There are two slots under the truck where the guide lever can lock. If you just push the truck over the guide, the lever locks in to the back slot (below the bed) and the bin falls to the east of the guide (60 points).  But if you lift the truck and place it in such a way that the lever locks in to the front slot (engine compartment), the bin is completely east of the guide and stays on the truck while the truck is *not* completely east of the guide (110 points).

Thanks
Mani Jayadevan
Coach - Team 175 - LEGOBOTS, Fairfax, VA
Robot Performance - 2nd place - VA/DC FLL 2014

Sent from my iPhone