Hello all:
One of the kids on the team asked a question that we could not answer by studying the rules. If the robot retrieves an item, such as one of the plastic bags, and brings the item completely into safety and pauses for a period of time before continuing with its program, but the robot is not completely in safety, can a team member retrieve the item during the pause as long as they do not touch the robot?

In the specific case, retrieving the item would move part of the robot, but the team member does not touch the robot. They are not interrupting the robot and not touching the robot, so I am passing this question on to the better informed.

Thanks in advance,

Michael Bush
Aquabots
RRR