Thanks to Denyse Carroll and all of the wonderful robotics-lovers who volunteered their time so that our children could have an amazing FLL competition experience this past Saturday at Gar-Field HS!  You are truly appreciated!  From the DolphinBots and RoboDolphins at Old Bridge Elem.

From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Frank Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 22, 2015 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Well done Woodbridge Tournament Staff & Volunteers!

I just wanted to thank Denyse and the entire team of volunteers that hosted the Woodbridge Tournament yesterday.  You folks did a great job with the kids, parents and coaches.  My team had a great time.

Congratulations to all of the teams that participated, and good luck to the 6 that advanced!

Frank Levine
Team 1017 "The Robotic Rockets"