Ditto. We thank Tournament Director Mark Vanderlyn and his dedicated volunteer staff for all that they have done for our children, including igniting & supporting their STEM interests that will last a lifetime!
Also, we thank all the other teams for being so sharing and nice, thereby being the personifications of Gracious Professionalism!

6 R US Team