From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Cedric D'Costa <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, December 7, 2015 10:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Thank you FLL

Thank you Nick Swyane, Steve Scherr and all the judges, referees and volunteers
at the State tournament last weekend. Thank you to all the teams, it was great to see
all the project ideas, robot designs and gracious professionalism shown by the teams.
It was wonderful experience all around.

Thank you First for giving kids this opportunity to interact and learn about teamwork,
technology and the environment and for us geek coaches/mentors to share our knowledge
with them.

We're a rookie team and my kids were unsure about FLL initially, but now they are 'pumped'
about next year.

Regards,
Cedric D'Costa
Newbie Ninja Gummy Bears
Team# 18179

Come to EdFEST, DC’s citywide school fair, on Saturday, December 12 from 11:00am to 3:00pm at DC Armory (2001 E Capitol St SE). Explore 200+ DCPS and public charter school options for your child. Bring the whole family – fun activities for all!