A big Thank You to VA/DC FLL and all the organizers and volunteers for putting together another wonderful tournament and for working tirelessly year after year to provide this opportunity for our kids.

The Ruling Robot Falcons congratulates all the teams for a amazing season. Our kids had some pretty big robot failures this weekend, but yet at the end of it, all they could talk about was how much fun they had, how exciting it was to see the other kids robots and projects...and how they couldn't wait to get to work rebuilding their robot this coming week.  This is what makes me love the FLL so much!

Best wishes to all for a wonderful - and relaxed - holiday season!

Amy Nichols
The Ruling Robot Falcons