Championship teams, coaches, parents,

The note below is from Dr. Michelle Cude – the professor organizing the program to raise money for the girls’ school in Africa.

I want to thank all of you for your Gracious Professionalism over the weekend.  I think this was our best championship ever and your enthusiasm and motivation play a big part of the overall success of the event.

Nick

Lego Friends,

Congratulations!! You have built some amazing things this last weekend…but one of the most long-lasting ones is ¼ of a new classroom for Nasaruni Academy for Maasai Girls.  Together, we raised $2296 toward the $10,000 needed for a new classroom. Thank you immensely for your generosity! There is still time to donate if you’d like. Just visit our crowdrise site (you can see the video I showed on Saturday)—

https://www.crowdrise.com/nasaruniacademyforma

If you donate, add an FLL next to your name. Then we will track the donations! IF FLL’ers are able to reach the $10,000 goal to build a permanent classroom—I will have the roof painted in LEGO colors in your honor! And, we’ll post this all over our Nasaruni Academy Facebook and website… You’ll be able to track the progress of the building as it goes up, and then recognize your own generous gifts have made this possible!

A huge THANK you to HHS Key Club, Nick Swayne, and all the leaders of FLL who helped make this possible!

Yours for a brighter future!

Michelle Cude, Assoc. Prof. JMU, Exec. Dir. Nasaruni Academy

Please contact me with any questions, or for more information about partnering with us: [log in to unmask]

NasaruniAcademy.org