Sorry for the last minute notice.

Robotics For Youth would like to invite last years teams to educate the younger kids on First Lego League. There is a Techstravaganza Expo at TJ on 23rd of April from 10:00am - 4:00pm. If your team is willing to demonstrate their Robot runs for the Trash Trek challenge and explain your project to the younger kids, please let us know. As of now we are going by 1 hour slots. You can sign up for multiple slots if needed.

We shall provide the table and game sheet with models. Just bring your Robot, tools and your project trifold (And of course your camera too).

Please sign up using the form
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_forms_d_1kKEJia5G-2DGp109APn7eG24HnNBcyWphOSTX91XwVrR0_viewform&d=BQIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=J5fb0ELkRoh7TzAGYz99sSMvB-c7i4AC0HDT2OVPrww&m=FaqZ3eCuusPkLaz1qHJb3l6ENKE0MwxvGgdVqTjrnFo&s=-VNzp1vbnY1hNldkgz1E8saAKt1TzgaXHkukBAhCHkI&e=

Please email [log in to unmask] for any questions.

Thanks
Saji Sukumaran
for Robotics For Youth
roboticsforyouth.org