Greetings all FLLers,

I would like to introduce Krystian Jones as our new VA-DC FLL Assistant Director.  She has been doing FLL tournaments for the past 3 years as one of my students, a class mentor, and as our office manager.  With Dustin’s departure, Krystian has agreed to step into the Assistant Director’s role and serve as the daily point of contact for VA-DC FLL matters.  She will answer the “questions” e-mail as well as her own ([log in to unmask]) – our phone number [(540) 568-2216] and address remain the same.

Please welcome her to the new role and look for communications from her in the future.

Nick