🤖 Help your robotics team succeed

If you want some organizational help as well as access to some very well thought out core values and build ideas – I highly recommend taking a look at Scott’s “startingpoints” app.

Nick

From: Scott Rakestraw [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott Rakestraw
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:18 AM
To: Swayne, Nick - swaynedd <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:
🤖 Help your robotics team succeed

As a seasoned and successful robotics coach who has gone from rookie to Worlds, I wanted to recommend you try StartingPoints.   StartingPoints is a team platform that will help you organize your season and get parents engaged.

  • You get a team email address - send an email to all your team parents using yourteamname@startingpointsmail.com
  • You get a team directory parents can access
  • You know who missed your email
  • You get a team calendar with RSVP (coming in July)

Introductory price of $9/year expires Monday (5/30) - Sign up for a Team/Group plan at www.startingpoints.com now to take advantage of the introductory price.

As a thank you for signing up for a paid plan by Monday, May 30, I will send you a link to my team's Project video.   This team, the Capital Teens, won 1st Place Champion at the VA-DC Championship and competed at Worlds.  Just make sure you use a link in this email (www.startingpoints.com) to get the video.

Have a great season.

Scott Rakestraw
Co-Founder and FLL Fanatic

2015 - Capital Teens (VA-DC 1st Place Champion & Worlds)
2014 - Capital Teens (VA-DC 2nd Place Champion & LEGO)
2012 - Capital Girls (VA-DC Project) & Code Crackers (VA-DC Championship)
2011 - Capital Girls Too (VA-DC Robot Performance) & Code Crackers (Regional Core Values)
2010 - Code Crackers (VA-DC Championship)
2009 - Code Crackers (Rookie Year)

Copyright © 2016 StartingPoints, All rights reserved.
List for testing

Our mailing address is:

StartingPoints

1835 Alexander Bell Drive

Suite 200

Reston, VA 20191

Add us to your address book

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list