FLL Teams,
There's still space in the Hampton Roads Spring FLL Scrimmage for interested teams.  Details are below.  Feel free to pass the information below along to anyone who might be interested.

Spring FLL Scrimmage:
* When: Saturday, June 4th
* Where: Christopher Newport University, Newport News VA
* Who: Any group of 9-14 year old students interested in having a team (you do NOT need to be a registered FLL team)
* Cost: FREE for teams and spectators.  Food will be available for purchase if interested.  There will be lots of other STEM activities at the event as well.
* Challenge: FLL 2015 Challenge - Trash Trek (if you are a new team and need the field challenge, please contact me).  The tournament will be robot game and informal robot design judging only.  No presentation or core values judging sessions.  We will not use age divisions but will likely have rookie and veteran team divisions so this will be a great place to try FLL for the first time.

The only information that I need in order to register a team is a team name, number of team members, coach contact info and whether the team is a rookie or veteran team.  I do not need details for each team member.

Let me know if you have any questions, would like more information or are interested in participating.

Thanks,
Karen