I'll copy that.  Our group from Richmond was running late and Karen
adjusted the schedule just so we wouldnt miss any of the runs.  They were
very flexible and really provided a great experience for the kids,
especially because they got a second chance to run their robot programs
they worked so hard to build last year.  The Floppy Chicken Lords had a
great time and thank you for everything you guys did to give us such a
great experience!  Thank You!