Good Morning, We have a wonderful volunteer opportunity being offered to the Virginia/DC region! We are in need of volunteers June 21st-June 22nd to help with the Global Innovation Awards. FIRST LEGO League teams who qualify are eligible to compete and present their innovative solution for the season of TRASH TREK to a panel of judges. Those who advance will be awarded a monetary amount to further the development of their innovative idea. We are in need of people just like you who are passionate and have the desire to give back to the program. If you are interested in volunteering for this event please contact Krystian Jones at [log in to unmask] Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!