The first refrigerator I assembled, I put the slider on backwards (error at
step 79).  The yellow axles should end up on the door side (and the pusher
with the yellow 3x1 beam on the back).  After I turned it around, the
refrigerator mechanism worked great.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor