My team and I spent part of the summer compiling a FIRST LEGO League resource center. You will find resources covering team management, core values, robot design and project all organized by area at https://www.startingpoints.com/fll.   We are just getting started, new resources are always being added each week.

Make sure to sign up for the newsletter.  The newsletter will be introducing a core values challenge and resources following a typical season timeline.   This week’s newsletter covered mission planning, which is available at https://www.startingpoints.com/fll.

These resources helped my teams go from rookies to champions. We are hopeful this will be helpful for rookie teams.

Thanks,

Scott Rakestraw

Robot Nerd

2015 - Capital Teens

2014 - Capital Teens

2012 - Capital Girls & Code Crackers
2011 - Capital Girls Too & Code Crackers

2010 - Code Crackers

2009 - Code Crackers