Our team is so excited to see how many teams try to hang their robot from the wall.  Too Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is such a joy and thrill to be part of FLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      From: Harry Hancock <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 2:58 PM
 Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Mission M05-Biomimicry Clarification:

I would go further to say that the white gecko and the robot may touch each other while both are suspended from the wall for points to be awarded for both, but it is not necessary.
Also since the rules say "The Biomimicry Wall completely supports: ...All the weight of the White Gecko” the Gecko must be supported by the wall and not the robot at the end of the match. The rules only say the two scoring elements ”may" be in contact with each other.