Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Tournament Items
From: "Craun, Ashley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, September 23, 2016 10:21 am
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone,

I am brand new person to all of this and I just wanted to make sure that my kids will have everything they need for the tournament.  From what I understand we need to bring our robot that is programed, our project, and also a core values poster.  Is that everything or am I missing anything?

Thank you all very much!