VA-DC FLL,
I wanted to remind everyone that we will open the regional tournament preference portion of the VA-DC FLL registration system tomorrow (Saturday, October 1).  It will open at 10 am.  I've included below the details about the registration (it's the same info that has been in the emails that Krystian has been sending out).  A few things to remember:

1. Assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis.  While we will attempt to get as many teams as possible into their first choices, we cannot guarantee everyone will get their first choice
2. Teams must have their registration (including payment) complete by midnight on October 10th.  After that time you will NOT be able to make any changes (this includes team names, team members, etc.).  Please make sure all information is complete!  You will NOT be able to log into the VA-DC FLL registration system after October 10th.
3. Please make sure to include ALL team members (to make sure that we order enough ribbons and other supplies - if you show up with more than you registered, you may not be able to get a participation ribbon for each team member) and have correct birthdays (that information is used for division assignment).
4. If you have questions during the process, please contact [log in to unmask].
5. If you do not plan on competing, please either log into the VA-DC FLL system and indicate this (there's a place on the first page) or email me directly.  This will save us (volunteers!) a lot of time spent tracking down the 500+ teams in Virginia/DC

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you all at regional tournaments in November!
Karen
-------
Karen Berger
VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator