By the way, I am also getting the same error. You are not alone!

.

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Ruchir Ghosh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks Nick. Sent an email to the FIRST support group. Hope to hear back from them soon.

Best
Ruchir

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Swayne, Nick - swaynedd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Ruchir,

That’s the national registration system in New Hampshire.  They have a really good support group – I would recommend contacting them at the e-mail address provided.

Everything locally in the region is done through “@vadcfll.org”

Nick

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ruchir Ghosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 9:36 AM
To: vadcfll <[log in to unmask]u>
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Getting Error while registering my Child in STIMS

Hi

I cannot register my child  for FLL 2016 in STIMS (Student Team Information Member System). I am getting the following error:

An unexpected error has occurred and has been logged. If the issue persists please contact support for assistance at [log in to unmask]g.

This has been going on since yesterday. Does anyone having similar issues? Please advise of a workaround if there is one available.

Best
Ruchir