As John noted, the Milking Automation model is designed so that when the
Release-cow is pulled out to its setup position, then the model is "locked"
in place.

The scoring conditions for this mission don't talk about the position of
the Release-cow, so a team is allowed to try to push the red lever without
moving the cow.  The likely outcome of that is that the model would break,
and then by R17, Field Damage, the team would not get points for the
mission even if the milk came out.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor