In case you have woke up on this fine Saturday morning and did that some of your team can make the event today. We still have space.

Here are the directions: We in the fellowship hall at Floris United Methodist Church. 13600 flying plan road, Herndon. Drive all the way to the top parking lot. Enter through either the doors under the porte-cochere or the double doors on the far right. All other doors will be locked. Look forward to seeing you.

Sent from my iPhone