We're a first-year team, and I'm a first-year coach, so it's possible that these questions will have obvious answers to most experienced teams, but we can't figure them out...

M01: Shark Shipment - "not touching her tank's walls".
  1. Does this mean:
  2. Also, do "walls" mean:
M08: Camera Recovery - "Camera is completely in Base".
  1. Does this mean:
M10: Bee Keeping - start location of bee
  1. There is conflicting information here:
Others:
  1. For missions where you move something from the home space to a target location, can our team determine where in the home space the object sits?
  2. Is there a specific spot/orientation in the Base that our robot must start in, or is that our own discretion?
  - pete