The questions that Pete raises are good examples for application of GP2,
Interpretation:

• If a detail isn’t mentioned, then it doesn’t matter.
• Robot Game text means exactly and only what it plainly says.
• If a word isn’t given a game definition, use its common conversational
meaning.
Here's what your teams should read
M01 - Shark Shipment
Bonus:  Shark is touching only the tank floor and no wall
1.  The mission condition for the Bonus only talks about the Shark not
touching the walls, so it doesn't matter for the Bonus if anything else is
touching the walls.
2.  "no wall".  Since the Missions don't specify any particular type of
wall, we use the common conversational meaning, and "no wall" would include
both the end and side walls of the tank.

M08 - Camera Recovery
Scoring condition:  The Camera is completely in Base.
There aren't any other restrictions listed, so they shouldn't matter.
You can also see that in R14, Interrupting, we can consider objects to be
completely in Base, even if the Robot is Transporting them.  Similarly, in
R13, Launching, the robot and everything it's touching or about to use has
to be completely in Base, so the position or proximity of the Robot
shouldn't have any impact on whether the Camera is in Base.

Also note from R12, Storage, that objects in Storage off the field are
considered to be completely in Base.

M10 - Beekeeping, picture of Training and Research Area
Here we use GP5, first bullet

   -

   Pictures and video have no authority, except when talked about in #1,
   #2, or #3.

The Mission text doesn't mention the picture so you should ignore it for
this mission.
(It's pretty clear to me that the picture is just an example of bad
captioning, since we need to identify the Training and Research Area for
M09, and it's nice to illustrate Beekeeping for M10, but we'd have to use
the actual written text if it mattered.)

Other questions--setting up for a Launch in Base
R13, Launching, says

Your Robot and everything in Base it’s about to move or use is arranged by
hand as you like, all fitting completely in Base.
So you are allowed to orient your Robot and arrange other objects any way
you like before a Launch, as long as everything fits completely in Base.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor