Yes, it is the one that the parents filled out online.  For most students, that's all that's needed (the coach just needs to bring a copy of the team list that shows which students completed it online).  For any students that did not have it signed online though, the team needs to make sure that they bring a signed paper copy, which can be found at http://va-dcfll.org/teams/team-resources/

Thank,
Karen

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Paperwork
From: Sonja Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, November 04, 2016 9:45 am
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry if this is a dumb question: is the consent form you are referencing the one that was signed by parents online on the First website (first inspires) when we registered our team there? or is there a separate consent form specifically for the tournament? if the latter, where do we find that?

Thanks!

Sonja Harris
The Shadows
#25705