On behalf of Team Terminators, wanted to thank for the volunteers at today's tournament at USPTO. My rookie team members had a great time to really enjoy the tournament and got their first FLL award.Thanks again to Krystian and Scott and all the volunteers today at USPTO!  Helen WangCoachTerminators

    On Saturday, November 19, 2016 7:27 PM, William Richter <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 On behalf of Techno Tornadoes, thanks to the volunteers today. We had a great time and even came out with an award.  Bill Richter

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.
 -Carl Sagan

    On Saturday, November 19, 2016 7:19 PM, Ravinder Punukollu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 On behalf of Barrier Breakers I agree with Todd. Very well organized. Thank you so much for All Volunteers.
Ravinder
Coach
Barrier Breakers
On Sat, 11/19/16, Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Thanks to all the volunteers at USPTO today
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date: Saturday, November 19, 2016, 7:07 PM

 On behalf of Think Tank wanted to
 thank for the volunteers at today's tournament at USPTO. The
 girls had a great time and really enjoyed the tournament.

 I also want to encourage all the coaches and parents whose
 team's did not get a bid to Harrisonburg to join me in
 volunteering.  This will my 3rd year and it has been a
 great experience every time.

 Thanks again to Krystian and all the volunteers today at
 USPTO.

 Todd Lennox
 Coach
 Think Tank

 Sent from my iPhone

 select "Join or leave the list".

 -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via
 VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html
 to subscribe.