Good Morning.

Team PAWS would like to convey their gratitude to all the Volunteers, DJ (special Kudos:)), Judges, Referees and Tournament Directors of Friendship Collegiate for a fantastic FLL regional tournament experience and our team members enjoyed every bit of it. The event was well organized and flawless and it was so smooth getting around for various activities. Our sincere and warmest Congratulations to fellow teams and Thank you for the Coopertitive environment.

Once again Thank you for very much for the great experience.

Thanks
Team PAWS