I would like to "second" Brittany's recommendation and add one additional clarification: it is fun and rewarding! While I am sure your sock drawer needs to be reorganized or garage tidied up (mine does!), you will not regret spending this time as a volunteer. Through personal experience, I have concluded that FIRST volunteers come from a special cross-section of society (and you ARE one of them). You can continue that legacy, have fun and learn by joining us at JMU. See you there!

Best Regards,
Bill "RobotBill" Aucoin
(I'll be the one likely wearing the red crab hat)