Scott,
You meant DECEMBER 3rd and 4th for the Championship tournament, right?
-Paul Shraga
Asst Coach
Think Tank

On 10/30/16, Rajesh Virassamy<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Sunday, October 30, 2016, Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The best coaches workshop you will ever attend is volunteering at a tournament. Understanding the judging process makes you a better coach. It is NOT a conflict of interest to volunteer at an event that your team is not participating in.

We are looking for volunteers for some tournaments. One need is the McKinley FLL (DC) tournament on Saturday, November 12. Also, we are doing all judging on Saturday at the Championship tournament. If your team does not advance, I would highly encourage you to join us in Harrisonburg on November 3rd or 4th.

Please sign up at http://va-dcfll.org/volunteer/volunteer-form/

FYI, you also get a cool t-shirt.

Thanks for volunteering and remember, Have Fun!

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Head Judge Advisor