In the past, the advice has been to "sit tight and wait for the welcome email that will show up in the next two weeks."  It will likely come out shortly after the last regional tournament (Nov. 19) and will be sent directly to the invited teams.  It will have information about the registration, schedule, discount lodging, and extra activities.

Jeff Beima
Coach, Terra-Techo Tigers (Two)
FLL Teams #6960 & #21373