Lord of the Bricks, an award-winning robotics program in Richmond, VA, is currently accepting applications for new members.  We currently have a limited number of openings on the following teams:

FLL Jr - 5 to 9 (6-weeks sessions beginning in Sept/Oct)
FLL - 9 to 14 (season begins in Aug)
FTC - 11-18 (All year long; Off season activities currently in effect!)

No experience necessary. Non-engineering roles currently exist on the FTC team; please inquire for more details!

Please visit our website at lordofthebricks.wildapricot.org for more info, or to sign up; or contact me if you are interested in FTC, and would like to come visit the team!

--
Shari Robinson
Head Coach