Fabiana,

Saji's presentation is very good.  The iBOT Brainiacs would also be willing to share our presentation materials.  We just got back from St. Louis, but if you are in Northern Virginia, we would be happy to arrange a meeting with some of our kids to help explain FLL, what it has meant to them, and to share their experiences at Regionals, States, and Worlds.  Please let us know if we can help in any way.

All the best,

Vince