FLL teams,
I just wanted to send one last reminder that we have an upcoming FLL scrimmage in the Hampton Roads area.  If your team is interested in participating or you just want more information, let me know.  Feel free to pass this along to ANY group you think might be interested.  I need to know by May 10th if you plan to participate.

Spring Hampton Roads FLL Scrimmage
* When: Saturday, May 20, 2017 from approximately 10 am - 2 pm
* Where: Christopher Newport University in Newport News (will be held in conjunction with the annual Community STEM Day so lots of fun stuff to do!)
* Costs: FREE!  There is no registration fee
* Who: Any FLL team or any group interested in participating in the FLL Animal Allies Challenge (you do not have to be a registered FLL team)
* What: We will do the robot game and informal robot design judging only (no presentation or core values judging). Teams will use the Animal Allies challenge and will be grouped into veteran or rookie divisions (we will not use age divisions).  Any new team interested in starting up that does not have the Animal Allies challenge set should contact me.

Thanks and I hope to see you in May!

Karen