Hello All...

A last call for our Coaches Programming Camp next Monday, July 24th.
The workshop is geared towards those who are planning to start new FLL teams and veteran coaches who would like to learn more advanced programming and navigation techniques.

The workshop will be held at:

Hilton Christian Church
100 James River Dr.
Newport News, VA 23601
9am - 3pm (although we'll go as late as people want to stay)
Cost: $30

The Ruling Robot Falcons are the 2016 Division 1 State Champions and participated in the 2017 FIRST World Festival, where they placed 7th in the Robot Game and received the 3rd place Strategy and Innovation Award.
To register, please contact me at [log in to unmask] If there are any questions, please let me know!
Thanks,Amy NicholsThe Ruling Robot Falcons