Our team has secured a corporate sponsor, but they are asking for a form to fill out for their records. I looked on the website and couldn't find anything. Does anyone know if FLL has an official form we can use for this? Or does another team have something they've used in the past you wouldn't mind sharing?

Jelise Ballon

-- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list".

-- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.