We have seen several posts of people looking for teams.  In response to these posts, we put together a team-up site to help people looking for teams and teams looking for people.

If you team has room for more members, I encourage your post. We don’t share your information without your permission and do the match making.

This is a community project. It only works when both people and teams make requests.

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.simplesignups.com_teamup&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=uf_YKlJI8zK0xohOV3_O6RCaytGG4rqVBQHTXmDvvOY&s=Ld4TXZoSnTl0hoIDFPDiztEzdMRcx87sRQY476_Ec1A&e=

There are some judging updates this year, look for them soon.

Thanks for volunteering!

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor