If I can provide a more generic guidance.... please, please follow the official FIRST setup instructions  (along with any possible updates) when you set up your practice field. I have had too many teams tell me, "that is not the way OUR table was setup". With significant sadness, we have to inform them that the tournaments follow the official instructions. Sometimes teams have very little time to fix their robot or quickly reprogram since their field was incorrectly configured "at home".

Best of luck and have fun!
Bill