Scott...

This is such a good idea! It looks great!

Amy Nichols

On Thursday, August 3, 2017 4:54 PM, Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

We have seen several posts of people looking for teams.  In response to these posts, we put together a team-up site to help people looking for teams and teams looking for people.

If you team has room for more members, I encourage your post. We don’t share your information without your permission and do the match making.

This is a community project. It only works when both people and teams make requests.

There are some judging updates this year, look for them soon.

Thanks for volunteering!

Scott Rakestraw
VA-DC Judge Advisor