Thank you all for your suggestions and offers. I am helped by the coaches in the group.

Thank you all,
Sreeni

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 9:13 PM, Jeff Schoolcraft <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Motorcycle wheels aren't cheap.

A good place to start, as mentioned above, is BrickOwl or BrickLink:

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page?q=motorcycle+tire&tab=A#T=A (Specifically I think you're looking for https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=88516)
https://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-motorcycle-tire-94-2-x-20-88516

You need to factor in shipping and quantity available from a single source.

An alternative (though they're not quite as large as motorcycle tires) is to join two train wheels together as described here: http://www.masteringlegorobot.com/  They're cheaper, easier to find and came standard in the blue/white NXT education kits.

Also, I'm referring to the entire unit "tyre and wheel" as tires here.  I'm lazy.  You'll need to buy the wheel too: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=88517