Most years the Virginia-DC Championship schedule looks something like this:

Start End Description
8:00 8:30 Registration Opens
8:30 8:50 Coaches Meetings
8:50 9:00 Transition to Opening Ceremonies
9:00 9:30 Opening Ceremonies
9:30 9:30 Transition to Saturday Activities
9:30 13:00 Morning Activities/Judging
12:00 14:30 Lunch
14:30 17:00 Afternoon Activities/Judging
17:00 17:15 Transition Back to Memorial Hall