Hi everyone,
We are still looking for several volunteers to fill roles in various capacities for the Fairfax/GMU 1 and Fairfax GMU 2 FLL qualifier tournaments. I would love to see your interest either on Nov. 11 and/or Nov. 12 at GMU TheMIX@Fenwick next to Fenwick Library (Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center) in any capacity. This events are fun and successful with dedicated volunteer support including FRC team JAGBOTs of Falls Church HS and FTC team X-BOT.  We provide volunteer t-shirt, food, training and big thank you for your time and support.
Day-Of Schedule
We’re still working on the detailed schedule, but here’s the basic layout of each day:
7:30 am – Volunteer Check In (light breakfast and coffee provided)
8 am – Referee/Judge training
8:30 am – Team Check In
9:30 am – Opening Ceremony
10 am – Judging and Matches begin
Noon – Lunch Break (lunch provided)
4 pm – Closing Ceremony
Location & Parking
The tournament will be held at newly renovated The Mason Innovation Exchange on the GMU Fairfax campus. A map of campus and directions to the campus can be found here. Fenwick Library is closer to University Drive entrance.
http://www.gmu.edu/resources/welcome/Directions/Directions-to-Fairfax.html

Team Conflicts
Please let me know if a team you are associated with will be attending the same tournament you are volunteering at. We are hosting 2 divisions, so we can make sure you don’t judge/ref for the division your team is in.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or need clarification on anything written here.
Thank you for your support!
Tournament Directors
Desh Deshmukh
Nirup Menon