HI Sumeet

Usually on our tables, we always had one of the volunteers immediately stopping the robot at the end of the 2:30 min ...So your robot in theory will not be running wild at the end of the match.

Sometimes there might a few seconds delay in the volunteers doing it and your robot accidentally causing a mission to complete/fail. That is something you might have to just take it as it comes.

Good Luck to your team at the tournament!!

Amit Govil
Ex-Coach