Coaches and Teams,

  There's one thing to be aware of when turning the Robot before time
expires in a Match--even when the referee does not place a penalty item for
touching/interacting with the Robot, the rest of R14 says that any
Transported things may be taken out of play.  So, if your Robot is
delivering something, then you may need to keep it running, even though
there is a chance that it could mess something up.  As long as the Robot
isn't Transporting anything that's part of the scoring condition for a
mission, you should be okay to stop it.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor