The Mustang Bots and Mindstorm Mustangs would like to thank the volunteers at the Norfolk Regional tournament on Saturday.  Everyone did an amazing job! We would also like to thank Karen for loaning  us a laptop when we had technical issues with one of our teams' laptops.  (Note to coaches: Bring a backup computer always. First time I didn't.  Ugh!) Karen and her volunteers always exhibit Gracious Professionalism and do a wonderful job making sure the kids have a wonderful time.

Looking forward to state tournament at JMU.

Janelle Fellone
Val Cummings
Tom Siler
Jim McCune
FLL Team Coaches
Hugo Owens Middle School
1997 Horseback Run
Chesapeake, VA 23323
757-558-5382

******** Confidentiality Statement: This electronic message and attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or privileged information. Receipt of this transmission by any person other than the intended recipient does not constitute permission to examine, copy, or distribute the accompanying material. If you received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender of the message. All email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the Commonwealth of Virginia's Records Retention Laws, which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement. ********