I have 15 Mindstorms Education NXT Base Sets 9797 for sale, plus one more incomplete set (brick, motors, sensors complete, and most pieces but not quite all the cables). There are 7 rechargeable batteries, otherwise the robots can run on AA batteries. On Bricklink these sets are selling for $199 each, but I'm happy to do $100 each for the whole classroom set. Please forward this to anyone local who might be interested in having a whole set of robots to use in their classroom, camp, or outreach program.

Dale S. Glass, MS, MSSE
Supersonic RoboCardinals

Science Coordinator
NOAA Climate Steward