As some additional information in this opportunity, K-12 STEM educators can join AIAA for free through their Educator program (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.aiaa.org_Educator_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=g8ngmCVB2Rt37EXfL2Twr1_dRV_H5uUcksHsZhV_c9Q&s=1NNv8br3zGcMD3ctAUdkE_1NMOoJ51IhbIO-Khrlcsw&e=).  Educator members are eligible for this funding opportunity through Boeing.  Educator members can also access lesson plan ideas and resources, apply for classroom grants, etc. (fair disclosure, I volunteer as the K-12 STEM Outreach Coordinator for the Hampton Roads Section of AIAA so I am a little biased).  Thanks, Karen ---- On Fri, 20 Jul 2018 20:12:19 -0400 Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]> wrote ----   I don’t think I saw this posted here.  If any of you are a member of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) you may want to apply.  Nice way to get some cash to start a new team…   https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.aiaa.org_FirstLegoLeagueTeams_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=g8ngmCVB2Rt37EXfL2Twr1_dRV_H5uUcksHsZhV_c9Q&s=1-L2wLqmqc0q1sEv_uyjA8qhQelRuW4_Z3k20cJBlUk&e=   May 16, 2017 – Reston, Va. – The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) Foundation, The Boeing Company, and FIRST LEGO League have entered into a collaboration to provide grants to FIRST LEGO League teams. Teams participating in the program for the first time can apply for grants of $500, while teams who have previously taken part can apply for grants of $250. The Boeing Company will provide grant funding and the AIAA Foundation will administer the program. Teams will tackle a scientific and real-world challenge designed to maximize the students’ use of their science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) knowledge.  … Teams receiving grants must be coached by an AIAA member, and special consideration will be given to teams coached by employees of The Boeing Company.    To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to subscribe.