Are people looking for teams for their kids been successful in finding team in their local areas? It will be interesting to see the outcome of such outreach. I request parents to share views. I usually don't see a response to such posts. I can only hope that parent are finding teams for their kids. My own experience has not been very good. This has been a challenge for newcomers, and in some cases with experienced kids once their team is dissolved and/or they move out to another area. I wonder if FLL has recommendations to engage student and parents into FLL activities and start local teams if parents are willing to help via forums like this? If I understand correctly, northern VA has the most FLL participation worldwide.

      From: Komal Tewtia <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 11:51 AM
 Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Looking for a spot in FLL Team in Herndon / Reston nearby Area

Hello Coaches and mentors,

I am looking for a spot for my son in a FLL team in Herndon area. He is a rising 4th grader and passionate about research and robotics.  I would be available to help the team in many different ways. Please let me know if you are looking for a team member.

Thanks in advance,
Komal Tewtia
703.989.0062