Hi everyone,

Today is the day for NASA's weekly live broadcast that gives FLL teams an opportunity to speak with NASA experts.  NASA also has a dedicated email address to which teams can send their questions.

Past webinars and many other resources are available online. ‎ More information is below.

Kim

From: Hull, Bethanne J. (KSC-PXO00) <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:23 AM
Cc: Mosconi, Jane A. (KSC-PXO00); [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Your collective help is needed to find professionals for Expert Expo events next Friday

Hi Ms. Schauer,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. NASA has a variety of things available for FIRST this year. A lot of teams are asking some really amazing questions. We have set up a special mailbox [log in to unmask] where they can send any questions they have along their journey. We have a team of experts gathering information and sending responses to teams.  Also, the Education Professional Development Collaborative conducts webinars for FIRST Lego League teams. You can view the recording at

https://robotics.nasa.gov/news_feature.php?id=629. You can go to this website for informationhttps://robotics.nasa.gov.

Speakers bureau has set up a series of DEEP Talks. They occur every Tuesday at 2 p.m. and give teams a chance to ask experts questions. September 11th was the first webcast and our next broadcast can view today at two here NASA Virtual Appearances. Teams can find the archived video here: DEEP Talk Series: Week 1In fact, all the talks will be archived so teams can watch when they meet.

For additional NASA STEM educational materials please visit: https://www.nasa.gov/education/partnerships/stem-engagement-assets-expertise.html

If you are looking for a NASA speaker to speak to a group of students virtually (online through skype or facetime) please submit a request to the NASA Speakers bureau here:

https://www.nasa.gov/about/speakers/nasa-speakers-howto.html

Thank you!

Bethanné J. Hull

NASA Speakers Bureau

Outreach Office

Mailcode: PX-O-2

Armstrong O&C Bldg M7-0355, 2704B

Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899

Voice: (321) 867-9426
Fax: (321) 867-8007
E-mail:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”  ~Albert Einstein~

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.